We’ve been busy these past 8 months developing, updating, and improving on the RocketRez Operating System cloud platform.
1. Shopping Cart Web Engine
Your customers can build a cart of events and retail items, just like Amazon.
The rapid rise of eCommerce has raised the expectations of customers everywhere. A seamless online purchase process is now a crucial part of your brand experience. To ensure our customers have access to a modern eCommerce web engine, RocketRez has added a new optional feature to our platform. Our new “shopping cart” style web engine provides your customers with a familiar online buying experience – with fully customizable components to put your brand front and center. Edit fonts, styles, and colors to truly make it your own.
- Timed Tickets & General Admission
- Bundle Retail Items with Tickets
- Prepaid Passes
2. Enhanced Schedules
Make a change to your master schedule, whether it’s one event or every Saturday for the year!
Event scheduling can be complex. Making one edit to one event is the easy part. When an operational change happens midseason and you need to change a detail for your 11 am departure everyday for the rest of the season, that gets tricky!
Now with our enhanced scheduling features, you can make a sweeping change to one event, a specific series of events, or even all events in the system. This saves you hours when changes inevitably happen to your operation!
3. Photo Solution
Make attraction photos easy and seamless for your visitors and your team.
1. Each visitor gets a barcode on their phone or ticket which will be used to manage all their photos at your attraction.
2. Whether you’re using automated photobooths, on-site photographers, or something else – all visitors need to do is scan their barcode. No matter how many photo locations you have at your attraction, visitors can access them all with one easy scan.
3. Visitors can view their photos online, select the ones they want prints of, and more using their unique barcode or reservation information. You can provide them with a unique URL they can use to access their photos for however long you choose.
Click here to learn more about the new photo system.
4. New Advanced Reporting Suite
Get the data to make the right decisions for your business!
Enterprise-level analytics designed to customize to your needs. Want to understand how many refunds you’ve given against total revenue? Run full Trial Balance reports, getting revenue breakdowns by GL Account. It’s done in 1-click!
Send reports automatically to any user in the system on a schedule you set. Imagine getting a daily sales flash in the morning as you’re waking up with your morning coffee, or the Marketing team getting a weekly report on visitor analytics.
Now you can also download reports in different formats like Excel, CSV, PDF, Powerpoint, and many more.
5. Trigger System / Automation
Utilize your teams time better with Automation!
Have to cancel a tour and want to automatically notify the entire tour manifest? Now you can with our automation system. Or, maybe you’re a helicopter tour company that needs additional detailed customer information from OTA bookings. Using our automation, we automatically send an email/text to OTA bookings requesting they add vital reservation information like what hotel they are staying in or their weight, food preferences, or allergies.
With tons more automations being added monthly, save time, money, and resources!
6. SMS & WhatsApp – Texting
82% of text messages are read within 5 minutes, but consumers only open 1 in 4 emails they receive.Flowroute study
Communicating with customers is vital and can take up precious time during the busy season. Now, with our integrated SMS & WhatsApp tools, you can enable communication triggers to send specific information to your customers.
- Virtual Queueing
- Reimagined Custom Dashboards
- RFID – Contactless tracking, payments, and ticketing
- Memberships 2.0 – even more features for Membership module
- Advanced Retail Inventory Management