If you’re passionate about technology solutions, travel, attractions, and people, this may just be the career opportunity for you!
As an Implementation & Customer Success Specialist (internally referred to as a Customer Success Manager), you will be in an essential part of Customer Success team by delivering best-in-class implementation services to our smaller customers, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and providing on-going help desk support.
We’ve developed a comprehensive 9-module training program for our product. This training program will equip you with the essential system, technical, and business acumen; while simultaneously ensuring customer success. After completing the training program, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing back-up support to our customer help desk, working with internal resources to identify, troubleshoot, and/or resolve customer questions.
- Effectively and collaboratively leading RocketRez’s smaller customers through the configuration, implementation, training, and go-live.
- Proactively build and manage customer relationships through frequent check-ins, education, product and support services.
- Gather and communicate customer feedback and relaying to our Customer Success and Product Management teams;
- Eagerly learn and apply product knowledge, aiming to develop expertise in 2+ product areas;
- Other assigned tasks/projects, as required
- Represent RocketRez’s core values: be authentic, be humbly confident, care about people, and take ownership
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of technical customer support experience
- Comfortable and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously; prioritizing and organizing tasks; and high attention to detail.
- Passion and empathy for customer and team success, with strong commitment to providing or finding the right solutions;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information in simple, easy to understand terms.